[Blindtlk] Fwd: [BANA-Announce] Guidelines for Tactile Graphics NowAvailable on BANA Website

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:07:34 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

I did it again! I forwarded that email to the lists when I got it
from BANA-ANNOUNCE! Sorry! By the way, I see in the "to" box it
says you sent it from dandrews at visi.com to
david.andrews at nfbnet.org.  When you send it to that address, does
this mean you sent it to all the lists?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote