[Blindtlk] The Green Briar Resort

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:43:15 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

That would be cool! And, it would be close enough to me that I
can get there without having to worry about flying anywhere! This
is also true for all the folks at the national center! I'd talk
to Mrs.  Jernigan and see what we can do!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote