[Blindtlk] new NFB canes

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:41:03 UTC 2011

Hey Brice,
I have a new telescoping cane and so far I have not had much trouble
with it. It collapses sometimes, but I think that's more due to me not
tightening it properly than the cane not being reliable. I love it so
far all in all.

You heard right that there is a new folding cane. I saw it, but have
not tried it personally.

!Jewel