[Blindtlk] new NFB canes

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:25:13 UTC 2011

I must be unusual on this list.  I have a longer 63 inch cane
that I use (I'm around 5 10) but I really don't have a problem
using my shorter collapsible cane.  There are advantages and
disadvantages to each, and I get a little irritated when people
imply that the long canes are the only good kind for us taller
people.