[Blindtlk] notetakers: are they worth buying anymore?

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:09:34 UTC 2011

I love the portability of the note taker, because you don't have to take
head phones, a power cord, and all that computer stuff when you go places,
plus I love that you can either have the voice on or off. So I definitely
think note takers are still worth buying even though I wish I had a more up
to date note taker, but I can't afford to buy my own, and since I'm not
currently going to college or any thing like that and since I'm not actively
looking for a job at the moment, since we're hoping I'll be able to move out
of my dad's cramped 2 bedroom apartment soon. The reason I say it is cramped
is because there is 6 of us in a 2 bedroom apartment.
Nikki Wunderlich
face book, my space, and MSN as well as email nikki0222 at gmail.com
yahoo and AIM nikkiwunderlich
skype and twitter nikki022285