[Blindtlk] [nabs-l] note takers: are they worth buying anymore?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:01:55 UTC 2011

I used a BrailleNote PK for awhile.  A bit heavy but it got the job
done.  The KeySoft 7.5 thing really kinda irritated me, and as time
went along I found that my MacBook Air was no less convenient,
weighed only a few ounces more, and did a lot more for me.  Now I
have an iPad and I couldn’t imagine the limitations of either a
KeySoft-based device or a PAC mate, not even to get an integrated
Braille display out of it!

Joseph - KF7QZC