[Blindtlk] NFB facebook page?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:56:26 UTC 2011

yes it does, and there are a few Affiliate Chapter pages as well.

Just search NFB or national federation of the blind.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.