[Blindtlk] Itunes Book conversion to MP4/MP3?

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:45:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I was given an Itunes gift card and purchased three books. However,
the books are labeled .pv *publishers files* which I've never even
heard of.
Is there a way to convert them to MP4a or MP3 format?
I wasn't expecting to have this problem since music will convert and
play easily anywhere, but these files won't even play in Itunes, which
is of course, where I purchased them from!
I'm pretty ticked off about it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks,
Michelle

--
"Coz what I get. . . It aint half of what I give!
And that don't suit me anyway!
Coz what I get. . . . It aint half of what I give!
And that don't suit me anyway!
Give it back, or I'll take it!
Give it back, or I'll take it!"
Middle Class Rut - "Busy Bein' Born"