[Blindtlk] "Its not safe for someone who can't see"

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:52:52 UTC 2011

Wonder if she can get a doctor to write how absurd the notion that
his/her permission would be required for her to have a key that every
other tenant on the premises is given, just because of blindness.  If
the doctor is really good, they’ll add that it’s quite fortunate for
the apartment manager that the letter is from a doctor and not a
lawyer.  *grin*

I suspect MY doctor would write such a letter, if asked to do so.  In
fact, he’d be greatly amused to do it!  Hers I’m not so sure about.
But do feel free to give this email to the doctor in question for
possible inspiration!  *evil grin*

Joseph - kf7qzc