[Blindtlk] Simple to use digital recorder

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:41:58 UTC 2011

I think he was encouraging the 80 year old gentleman I'm working with to
learn Braille and read it while doing presentations on Sunday.  I truly am a
proponent of Braille in every sense of the word. However, I do believe that
whenh we all turn 80, we will probably not be trying to learn an entire new
reading system no matter the need or desire! A person at that age could
learn it for home and incidental use but I don't think a minister would be
excited about learning it to read in a public setting. Any 80 year olds want
to disagree? I'm more than happy if you do!