[Blindtlk] Accessible iPod

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:59:10 UTC 2011

The iPod Classic has not been updated in a long time, and I don’t
believe its last iteration actually did have accessibility features.
If it did, it was with bleeps, beeps, and generated track names on
your computer.  But I think it did not have that even.

The iPod touch only goes up to 64 GB at this time.  It may be revised
this fall, and if it is a capacity bump is a reasonable expectation.
It’s possible that’s not in the cards because of the Japan quake and
other manufacturers' problems, but I still expect it’s coming soon.

Joseph