[Blindtlk] [nabs-l] [nfbWaTlk] class essay

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:22:52 UTC 2011

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks! Does the mmaurer at nfb.org email exist, or is it only used
for personal business stuff and not comments, or something?

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote