[Blindtlk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapter development andFlorida Council of the blind students organization development

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:32:18 UTC 2011

First of all, is this a real person or some sort of  clever botnet that is
trying to pose as a blind person? As I remember he is the one that was
trying to develop this notetaker that could support many many bell and
whistles that were very unaffordable.
Can anyone please call his phone number listed, add him on Skype and
call/chat with him, or contact him in whatever way you like to make sure guy
is real?
On the other hand, I'm sorry if I am wrong. Please excuse me (Alexander) for
this if you actually exist.