[Blindtlk] Independence Market at the convention

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:55:07 UTC 2011

David..

Wow thank you for all the great information.  My daughter will have lots of
fun shopping.  She is 7 and is developing some great money money skills
(paper is her biggest issue but thats common)  I didn't realize they would
be so many opportunities  to spend money.

Thank you EVERYONE for your help.  Its going to be a busy week and I am so
very excited.
-Penny

--
--Penny