[Blindtlk] what the NFB Should Do!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:47:01 UTC 2011

Marion,

Great post!!! As I've said before on this list, I was a reluctant
Federationist, not sure what philosophy I agreed with, until I
went to the LAW Program, joined this list, and got a lot of
I'm now an active and committed Federationist, much to the
chagrin of my friend in the Council.  * Smile! By the way, I
forwarded your message to Dr.  Maurer, with the hopes that he
will read it and pass it on in a banquet speech or Presidential
Release in the near future.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote