[Blindtlk] Question about new cane

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 25 20:21:57 UTC 2011

I know everything is being packed to go to Orlando.  But, I just broke my
cane last night and ordered another one on the NFB site, last night.  Does
anyone have any idea how soon it might be able to be shipped?  I'm using one
of the 50/50 canes right now. I like it better than the telescoping canes,
so I'll manage.  But, I still need a good old reliable straight fiberglass
cane.

Thanks.

Cindy
--

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths