[Blindtlk] Ham radio

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:11:15 UTC 2011

For the record, there’s not a list on the nfbnet server, but looking
around I just stumbled across one on the nfbcal server (where the
Braille Monitor list is)

Here’s the listinfo link:

They are actually a division these days.

I’m not yet licensed myself, but you could literally give me the test
right this minute and I WOULD pass it.  *smile*  I need to find a VE.

Joseph