[Blindtlk] Fired up and cooking now

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:58:35 UTC 2011

Hi Jim,

I don't know how Dr.  Jernigan taught you, but there's a story in
The Freedom Bell, which is the second Kernel Book, written by Dr.
Maurer which tells the story of Dr.  Jernigan teaching him to
grill burgers.  The story is called "Hamburgers and the Practice
of Law." You can find the book under Publications at nfb.org.
Hope this helps!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote