[Blindtlk] Lying on a Nail

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 15:04:32 UTC 2011

Here is my experience regarding having and voicing opinions. If you try
never to offend, sometimes you get mad at yourself for never being able to
express what you think and feel. You then blame others for your silence by
saying that wouldn't be well received, or it wouldn't be politically wise
for you to say what you think. I don't mean to make too much of this but
I've heard that depression is anger turned inward. I see this in people who
seldom if ever express an opinion, and I'd rather have them happy and
engaged.

Warmly,

Gary