[Blindtlk] Fwd: [nabs-l] Fwd: Candidates' forum update!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:19:42 UTC 2011

Reese,

I'll try to cut and paste them out of the email next time.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote