[Blindtlk] Who Bathes You?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Mar 4 16:07:05 UTC 2011

Just calling a spade a spade.  IF we fail to call a thing what it is, we cannot hav  an absolutely honest disucssion with either ourselves or anybody else.  Besides which, I aint the first person; and, I suspect, nor will I be the last to use such terms.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!
Skype name: