[Blindtlk] my top 10 list

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 5 08:12:01 UTC 2011

So can I. One person said oh, they let you out! Don't they have institutions
for you guys. If I were in your shoes, I would have killed my self.
hmm

I don't think we're trying to have a pity party, to some it might look that
way I guess, I guess to me it's just nice to know I'm not alone in this.
Raquel
Avon products:
Raquel Vega
e-mail