[Blindtlk] [Chapter-presidents] Minnesota Law?

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 7 18:54:02 UTC 2011

Dear Marion,

Any such law, passed by the State, would be unconstitutional as the ADA, a Federal Law and a Civil Rights Law at that, will always supersede the State or local law.  Religious bias not with standing.
AdA is very clear as to where a guide dog can and can not go and under what circumstances.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.