[Blindtlk] Doggie Doo.

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 10 21:37:37 UTC 2011

I'm not a dog user, but my husband is and has been for more than 40 years.
He goes out with his dog, *every time* and picks up after her, every time.
Yes, this is taught at the dog guide schools, and, in my opinion, your
friends have no excuse for not picking up after their dogs.  I've taken my
husband's dog out, occasionally, and have picked up after her.

Cindy