[Blindtlk] Doggie Doo.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:54:26 UTC 2011

Hi all,
  no  new info here, just my two cents:
  having gone through training for a guide once, I can say that  the
process is fairly simple, but could get alittle time - consuming and
maybe annoying.  But  the process  is as our friend in the last posts
describes.  You would feel for a hunched back and  then place your
foot under the tail ( at this point, curled out of the way, as the dog
doesn't want to poop on   their tail).  once  you find the dog is
done,  you'll take  your bag and   turn it inside out in your hand as
if wearing it  like a glove.   Once you've done this,  take your
bagged hand and scan the  ground near the  foot you had under the
tail, and you should be able to find the deposits.
  that's what I remember, at least.  confirmations, contridictions?
  Hope  that helped a little.