[Blindtlk] Thanks to All.

Mary Mc Gee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:35:32 UTC 2011

Dear Friends;

            Thanks to all of you for your opinions about dog care.  Since I
don't use a dog, I have no knowledge of how the users are trained besides
tidbits I've "heard around".  Now that I know the source of the problem is
an overactive lazy bone, I can address it properly.  I'll admit I never
though about how you find the doo in the grass, as it were, but what you say
makes perfect sense.

            My opinion on the cane is that the Iowa ones are the best.  Even
though they can be a bit difficult to store, I've found a way to do it.  I
walk fast and need something that will handle hitting obstacles and human
legs that aren't moving sufficiently fast.  My husband like the folding
canes, but I don't care for them.  Neither of us like the telescoping ones
because of the unexpected collapsing tendency.

Sincerely,

Mary

NOTICE:  This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any tetention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error, then delete.  Thank you.