[Blindtlk] Jumping on the 'Need cane Suggestion' Band Wagon!

pienings at comcast.net pienings at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 18:52:08 UTC 2011

Hi!  I knew somebody who used a power wheelchair, and he used a longer
cane, so that he could stop quickly enough when he encountered
something.  If you used a shorter cane, I don't think you'd have enough
time to stop, especially if you were going kind of fast.  I have an Iowa
cane. It is a straight cane, and it is a bit thinner, but has the rubber
type grip like the NFB canes.  I don't know if they make any NFB type
collapsible canes or not.
      Jenny
--
Facebook: