[Blindtlk] Bible Study...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 20:16:48 UTC 2011

Dear friends,

    I am undertaking a new on-line project, and I would like to sincerely
invite all of you that would be interested.  If you are interested or would
like additional information, please contact me direct at:
jameskelm at earthlink.net.

    The new project is an on-line Bible study group.  On our web site
www.fcfministry.org, we have a link that we call our Sanctuary.  This link
goes to a page that we have, utilizing state-of-the-art conferencing
software.  It is similar software that is used by large companies, and
allows several people to converse with each other at the same time.  It is
similar to a telephone conference call.  If you have a microphone and either
speakers or headphones, you are ready to go.  There will be of course no
costs required for this Bible study, and although it will be totally
accessible for the blind, the Bible study group will not be restricted to
only blind individuals.  Also, I would be more than happy to assist anyone
who does not currently have a Braille Bible to acquire one, free of charge.

    This Bible study will be good for those who are just beginning to study
the Bible, as well as those who may have been reading the Bible for a while
but who are looking for a more complete examination of scripture.  I will be
taking each book of the Bible, and examining the major theme of each book,
as well as reviewing dominant issues that are covered.  I will also be
looking at historical issues associated with scripture, as well as examining
how scripture can be applied in every day life.

    This study will not be aimed toward any denominational viewpoint, but
rather will be examining what scripture has to say, by actually examining
scripture itself.  It will not be a word-by-word study, but rather a look at
the major issues within the Bible, and how they work together to establish a
consistent story pointing to Jesus Christ.

    Take care, and please help spread the word of this study to others who
may be interested.  The study will be for approximately one hour, one
evening a week.  Please contact me with any questions that you may have!

Your Brother in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
Foundational Christian Family Ministry
www.fcfministry.org