[Blindtlk] the new canes

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 22 17:40:07 UTC 2011

Dear Nicky,

You can get a telescoping cane from the NFB Store, also known as the freedom
Market place by contacting the NFB HQ in Baltimore Maryland.
They use to range in price from about $20 to $40 in the past.  I spent $35
for the last one I got that is a telescoping carbon fiver cane.
  It really depends on how long you want it.

Mine comes up to my eye brow and I do like to walk fast.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.
President, Palm Beach County Chapter Florida
Nuclear/Aerospace Materials Engineer
Builder of the Lunar Rovers and the F-117 Stealth Fighter