[Blindtlk] N.F.B. Pin.

Mary Mc Gee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:18:56 UTC 2011

Dear Federationists;

            Where can I buy an N.F.B. pin?  A few years ago I saw a member
wearing one that was what I think is called the Whooz-It.  I was impressed
with it and would like to get one like it because if was unique and would
prompt questions, which I could answer, about the N.F.B.  Another member
told me about one she bought that has "fake diamonds" and is very
attractive.  I can't seem to find these at the Independence Store.  Of
course, they're not really an "independence" item, but they're an N.F.B. PR
item.  Can anyone help?

Sincerely,

Mary L. McGee

NOTICE:  This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any tetention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error, then delete.  Thank you.