[Blindtlk] caller ID

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Tue Mar 29 00:42:06 UTC 2011

Hi,
I don't want to be negative, but I doubt that such device exists,
at least here in America.  Let us pray though, that such device
could exist in the future with screen reader built-in option on
all home phones, and with Braille support.  I wonder if countries
such as UK or new zealand have such devices?

display device for your home phone or land line? If so, does it
have talking option?

>Where can I purchase such a device? Please don’t mistaken my
question for cell phones.  I’m talking about the land line in
your house.  Does such a device exist?