[Blindtlk] caller ID

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 02:24:00 UTC 2011

    Ugh! I think I'm confused between what you're trying to tell me and what
I'm wondering if it exists or do I have to invent it...

IDK what it was that I saw hooked up to a computer in a school lab, but it
was about half the width size of a slate and about as long as the length of
a piece of paper. Now, all it was, was a strip of refreshable braille cells.
I want to say, Braille Lite, but again, IDK.

Anyway. imagine such a thing for your home phone and the device would be
connected to your phone. When it rings, the braille starts displaying who it
is and the phone number.

I'm just wondering if something like that exists... oh yeah, it should also
have a voice option.