[Blindtlk] What is Federationism?

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:35:44 UTC 2011

I am not a registered NFB or ACB person. I don't really belong to either
organization. I just help where I can. I've only been to one NFB convention,
and and I've never been to an ACB convention. I would like to learn more
about both agencies before steadfastly joining one or the other. But as it
stands I am on lists for both groups, because I'm not sure which group fits
me and my beliefs better.