[Blindtlk] What is Federationism?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:28:03 UTC 2011

i think that in thiss, or any organization, it's inportant  to
consider a combination of facts, opinions and personal expiriences to
get a good gage of what is going to fit you.   I think there are
certain things I like in basic about this organization, and some
things that I might also have a difficult time understanding
sometimes.  Honestly, I suspect many others share  that very general
viewpoint.
 someone in our leadership once told me  that they have learned in
their time in the NFB to  take  what makes sense to them, and leave
out that which didn't make the most sense.