[Blindtlk] note taker development

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed May 11 12:39:31 UTC 2011

Excuse me, but why would you waist the time and inbox space of all of
us on these lists with a joke/spam like that. That's just completely
ridiculous. a thing like that would probably cost tens of thousands of
dollars, and ten times more to manufacture. And none of us, including
yourself I'm sure, have that kind of money. This is complete nonsense,
and  I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that we'd love for you
to not send spam to our listservs.

Thanks much

Bernadetta