[Blindtlk] cane travel question: trailing or no trailing?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed May 11 20:03:40 UTC 2011

Frankly, you are not sacrificing any information you get from trailing.  Why?  That's because you are mistaken in the belief that you get any useful data at all from that technique.  Better to develope a faster pace and trust your  cane; and thus, trust yourself better also.  Trailing will slow you down and frankly, you'l look strange and lacking in confidence compared to the other blind dues around you who are getting the girls because they are confident.  How's  that for insentive?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: