[Blindtlk] braille over lays for which appliances?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:33:14 UTC 2011

Hi Listers,

We are doing some remodeling of our kitchen. I was curious if anyone knew of
which manufactor made braille over lays for their appliances? I have already
called Whirlpool, and they no longer make them. I am currently waiting to
see GE does. I know that most appliances can be made accessible in other
ways, but I would rather try this first and then go that route. Thank you
for any information.

And BTW, I have already looked on the NFB technology page, the model that is
featured is no longer being made.

Marsha