[Blindtlk] [nfb-talk] Groceries at Convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 01:22:16 UTC 2011

from the April Monitor Dan Hicks posted information about shuttle service to and from Publix should you need it, I would suggest reading it, if you do not receive it look at the nfb.org under resources braille monitor and look for the April 2011 Edition.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.