[Blindtlk] dating sighted people Vs. Blind people?

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Thu May 26 20:57:27 UTC 2011

I have a date with a sighted person tonight.  We began dating over 28
years ago, got married, raised five kids and still have not stopped
dating.  I am as eager to have dinner with her tonight as I was the
first time we went to Carl's Jr and split an order of fries (all we
could afford at the time!)
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the
glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18