[Blindtlk] nfb and southwest

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 14:00:59 UTC 2011

Yes but many people have been having issues with the Southwest.com website, this issue has not been rectified, when I use the website, it is not recognizable either I have to call Southwest.com and the reservationists don't know anything about it.

But it is not that accessible.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.