[Blindtlk] nfb and southwest

mr. hooper james_hooper at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 16:30:36 UTC 2011

not so much the codes if they made it so when you typed in the name of a
city it would go to that name it would be okay it is my understanding the
issue is if you type in a nameit g oes to the first name even though the
letter may be different.  the list i understand is in columns and for
instance jaws doesn't allow you to see it.  i think the bigger issue for me
is their isn't someone who we can go to at southwest in charge of the
webstie to say this change has effected our access cause like i said for
quite a long time it was quite.