[Blindtlk] Home Management Skills

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:28:11 UTC 2011

Being some one who actually went to college for a year I suggest you know
how to keep your things organized because other wise your room will become
kayos very quickly. I also suggest you know how to sort laundry, and do it
as well. I also suggest you know how to do dishes, vaccume, and clean the
bath room and other areas of the home like the kitchen, living room ect. But
some of the skills may depend on if you are going in to a dorm, or an
apartment, and if you will have a room mate or room mates. For example if
you are going in to an apartment on your own, you will have to know every
thing about caring for an apartment. If you are going in to a dorm and will
have your own room then you will only have to worry about your room. If you
are going to be in an apartment with a room mate or room mates, you may have
to make a schedule of who has what chores and when. If you are going in to a
dorm and will have a room mate or room mates, you will want to talk to them
and set up a schedule of cleaning your dorm room. That way it doesn't fall
all on one person. Another thing if you are going to be in an apartment with
a room mate or room mates you will want to talk about the bills like rent,
cable, internet, and weather you are going to have a home phone or just use
cell phones. Also no matter where you live you will want to know all the
appropriate emergency exits, and where to go in case of severe weather.

Sincerely,
Nikki