[Blindtlk] Simple to use digital recorder

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:50:35 UTC 2011

Hello Bonnie,

Go on www.olympusamerica.com and search for DM-520 and you should be able to
find a price on it. State Services for the Blind of Minnesota baught me mine
for a class I was taking. Sorry I can't be of more help at the moment, I'm
getting ready to get off of the computer, I'm getting a headache. I wish you
the best of luck finding him a recorder that will work for him.

Sincerely,
Nikki