[Blindtlk] Meet Christopher Gorham, Star of Covert Affairs on the USA Network

T. Joseph Carter tjcarter at spiritsubstance.com
Wed Nov 2 07:09:27 UTC 2011

Is he still using that cheeseball laser cane prop?

I was relatively impressed by the character—it was the main
protagonist of the series who required just a little too much
suspension of disbelief for me.  This from a guy who faithfully
watches Burn Notice and superhero cartoons.

Usually, I don't have much trouble suspending my disbelief to watch a
generally mindless action/drama with clever agents doing seemingly
preposterous things as if it were commonplace.

Then again, I didn't make it past the Covert Affairs pilot.  Perhaps
I ought to have given the show more of a chance to find its footing.

Joseph