[Blindtlk] Twitter anyone?

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:35:58 UTC 2011

I use tw inbox too and love it.

Sherry

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Marsha Drenth
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:31 AM
To: 'Blind Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Twitter anyone?

I have been a twitter user for a good number of years. I use TwInbox. It's a
little plug in for your Outlook. I usually have my outlook open, so I get
tweets and emails all at the same time. The TwInbox puts all your tweets in
a separate folder. I like TwInbox, because its not a blindness related
software, like Quitter. The regular sighted population also uses it.

2cents worth,
Marsha