[Blindtlk] Rozelle Wins Two American Humane Dog Hero Awards

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:16:56 UTC 2011

Congratulations to Mike and to Roselle! The awards are certainly
well-deserved!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex