[Blindtlk] Preparing for a train trip

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:41:28 UTC 2011

Guys, I'm taking orientation and mobility, and the instructor wants me to plan a train trip from Okeechobee to West Palm beach Florida. This is my first time doing something like this. I am taking the train to West Palm, then my mobility instructor will drive me back home. How do you guys prepare for a train trip? The train station here in Okeechobee isn't staffed. How would you deal with this issue? Do any of you take advantage of the disability discount? Lets say if the one way trip was 17 dollars, if I were to use the disability discount, it would go down to 14 dollars. RJ