[Blindtlk] Question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:14:58 UTC 2011

um does you teacher read braille.

Also watch your spelling since is spelled s I n c e, no sence.  Being blind and know how to read and write braille we need to know how to spell correctly.

This is just some friendly advice, in school I grew up sighted, and had very strong family with spelling, grammar is another issue but spelling important.

As a grown up, I remind my daughter, so forgive the correction.

Sincerely,

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.