[Blindtlk] Question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:34:44 UTC 2011

yes that is correct, I said I was terrible at grammar, and take criticism very well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.