[Blindtlk] Question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:36:22 UTC 2011

I can read the T. Joseph Carter.  I hope that sentence was suppose to come out that way. LOL.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.